Problem with installation

I am trying to install Dolibarr 5.0.4 onto a Windows 10 machine. The computer is nearly new (less than 2 months old). I downloaded DoliWamp and double clicked on it to open it. I followed recommended settings but when I try to use it I get this error. I have read all of the other topics concerning this error and attempted to follow the instructions there but have been unsuccessful making it work. Any help would be appreciated!

Please re-attach the error message

Here it is.

Pièces jointes :

Configuration file

Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user ‘dolibarrmysql’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES) in C:\dolibarr\www\dolibarr\htdocs\core\db\mysqli.class.php on line 188
Save values …/conf/conf.php Ok
Reload all information from configuration file. Ok
Server connection (User dolibarrmysql) : localhost Error

Server “localhost”, database name “dolibarr”, login “dolibarrmysql”, or database password may be wrong or PHP client version may be too old compared to database version.If login does not exists yet, you must check option “Create user”
Go backward and correct wrong parameters.

Anyone?

You basically input wrong information. Check your values:
Server “localhost”
Database name “dolibarr”
Login “dolibarrmysql”
if they are all correct then you use a wrong password.

That’s the crazy part. It didn’t allow me to input most of that information. The only options i have are Server (SMTP server), ports (Apache and mysql), and password. I left all of those at stock. once it goes to the browser, it doesn’t give me any chances to make modifications. I am using Google Chrome. Does that matter?

go to

and find in there these information:

I have replaced my database information with ******* but you will see there your database name, login and password