Error to setup outgoing email server

I’m using free version of Dolibarr when i wnat to configure outgoing server mail, this error appear
Failed to send mail (sender=app@kognifi.my , receiver=siti@kognifi.my)
Error [120]: Ran into problems sending Mail. Response: 501 5.5.4 Invalid domain name [SG2PR06CA0093.apcprd06.prod.outlook.com] Error [126]: ‘tls://smtp.office365.com’ does not support authenticated connections.

What should i do ?

hi,

First there is only free version of dolibarr.
then check the configuration required by office365 and make sure you configured dolibarr properly.

br

There is also a very good chance your hosting company does not allow you to do that. Before spending too much time, I’d contact them first. After that, if you’re not allowed you’ll want to configure Exchange & SPF records etc. to allow the remote server to send mail and prevent Dolibarr being flagged as spam.

Hey,

Having I guess the same problem in here!!

I´m trying to use the SMTP/SMTPS socket library as a Method to send emails.

My hosting provider allows me to use this method as I´m using it on a different ERP I want to change into Dolibarr.

When I´m testing the connection with the server seems everything is OK:

"Servidor disponible en la dirección smtp.yandex.com en el puerto 465"

However when I´m trying to send a test email I´m getting the following error:

Error en el envío del e-mail (emisor=Satun , destinatario=estorde@gmail.com) Error [120]: Ran into problems sending Mail. Response: 535 5.7.8 Error: authentication failed: Invalid user or password! Error [130]: Invalid Authentication Credentials.

Pièces jointes :

I suspect that you need an “application password” for your Gmail account. See this help post for that.

Hopely that could solve your issue.