We don't get the "Error return" in E-mailing

Hi everyone!

I’m trying to figure the E-mailing section. We want to use this function to send newsletters to our customers and I have already figured almost all the settings. The only one left is the “send errors to” (sorry, I don’t know what name uses the program in English, but it must be something similar).

I’ve tried to send some e-mails to non-existent accounts to test this feature and the program indeed shows that there were errors while sending but it doesn’t sends the notification to the configured e-mail on the “sender e-mail used for error returns emails sent”.

Does anyone knows why this happens? Any idea?

I’ve tried with the same e-mail on all the fields, differents, same domain and different and it still doesn’t send the notification.

Thank you very much for your time :happy:

Greetings

SOLVED.

Sorry, I’m quite new on Dolibarr and the problem seems that it came because of my missunderstanding.

Someone explained to me that the account set on the field “sender e-mail used for error returns emails sent” is not to notify about the delivery on the non-existing e-mails and so on but to send you an e-mail about the server errors when they are inactive or have problems and it sends to that .

Sorry to have bothered and I hope this may help someone on the future.

Greetings!