Update error : Config File - Call page: install

Hello,

I’ve updated my Dolibarr version 6.0.2 to 7 through Softaclous. Later on when I tried to enter my page, I have this error:

Error: Dolibarr config file content seems to be not correctly defined.
Please run dolibarr setup by calling page /install.

I don’t know how to fix it. Has anyboyd have an idea?

Hi,
Have a look what is you dolibarr web address so if for example it is www.mydolibarr.com/htdocs/index.php then just change it to www.mydolibarr.com/htdocs/install and run the install once again.

Thank you. I did it, but it opens a white page, nothing in it.

Any other ideas?

so now you can open a filezilla or any other software like that or just access your dolibarr files directly in the browser and go to the folder Dolibarr/htdocs/conf there should be a file called config.php. Delete the config.php file and run the install once again

Thank you again, but in “conf” file I don’t have a config.php file. I’ve attached screen prints.

2.jpg

sorry I have made a mistake, I meant conf.php
Delete it and when you run install then dolibarr will create it once again

Thank you again. I did what you said.

First I got this message:

4.jpg

When I clicked

5.jpg

It was again a white page. So I did what you had wrote earlier, I removed “index.php” and tried to run with /install however the result was same: white page.

Do you have any other ideas?

I would upload the latest Dolibarr package from www.dolibarr.org once again and start with a complete fresh install but there can be something else wrong like something with PHP or permissions but I don’t know to be honest as I’m not technician and I learn on my own mistakes and never had anything like that. Good luck and let us all know what have you done to get it fixed :wink:

Thank you anyway.
Has anybody know anything about this problem?

one more thing… did you clear cache? If not then clear cache and try to run install again /htdocs/install

No, I didn’t. Where may I find the cache files?

in your browser. If you use Chrome browser

At the top right, click More . Click More tools Clear browsing data. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time. Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes. Click Clear data.

I thought that Dolibarr has its own cache files. I did already for my browsers, nothing has changed, thank you anyway.

Are there anybody who may help me? Are there any developper from Dolibarr who can help me?