Cant update from version 6.0.1 to 7.0.1

Hi!
When I run the install it always prompts me the same option… to go from 5.0 to 6.0. I ran the migration option hoping that it would step to the next but it does not.
when the procedure finishes sends me back to the migration page, but the option to go from 6.0 to 7.0 is always disabled.
I tried to fix with the first migration option but I get an error that the Database is not created (when it is)

I attach a screenshot of the migration page, and a screenshot of the error I see when I try to access dolibarr, any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

teto

attaching again

Welll… screen shots do not go thru…

this is the text error I get randomly.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function isVisibleToUserType() in /www/aeroatelier.com/htdocs/dolibarr/htdocs/core/menus/standard/eldy.lib.php:77 Stack trace: #0 /www/aeroatelier.com/htdocs/dolibarr/htdocs/core/menus/standard/eldy_menu.php(137): print_eldy_menu(Object(DoliDBMysqli), ‘’, 0, Array, Object(Menu), 0, ‘top’) #1 /www/aeroatelier.com/htdocs/dolibarr/htdocs/main.inc.php(1426): MenuManager->showmenu(‘top’, Array) #2 /www/aeroatelier.com/htdocs/dolibarr/htdocs/main.inc.php(995): top_menu(’’, ‘Área ini…’, ‘’, 0, 0, ‘’, ‘’, ‘’, ‘’) #3 /www/aeroatelier.com/htdocs/dolibarr/htdocs/index.php(78): llxHeader(’’, ‘Área ini…’) #4 {main} thrown in /www/aeroatelier.com/htdocs/dolibarr/htdocs/core/menus/standard/eldy.lib.php on line 77

Hi,
Why your URL is /htdocs/dolibarr/htdocs/ ? maybe that confuses the Dolibarr upgrade… the link supposed to be /dolibarr/htdocs/
Regards

1 Like

not sure why, its a shared environment… but has been sitting there since 3.8 with flawless behavior.
Will migrate to /dilibarr/htdocs next time.

ran the installation process over and over and finally somehow it worked.
Might have been error on the server side too.

Thanks for your help… will improve my installation moving it to /dolibarr/htdocs in the future as suggested!!!

thanks to all!