Database error adding expense report

When adding a line to the expense report I get the error:

[i]Dolibarr: 7.0.1
Niveau van de functionaliteiten: 0
PHP: 7.0.28-0ubuntu0.16.04.1
Server: Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu)
OS: Linux h2760208.stratoserver.net 4.4.0-042stab128.2 #1 SMP Thu Mar 22 10:58:36 MSK 2018 x86_64
UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:59.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/59.0

Requested URL: /dolibarr-7.0.1/htdocs/expensereport/card.php
Referer: https://opensource.mine.nu/dolibarr-7.0.1/htdocs/expensereport/card.php
Standaard menuverwerker: eldy_menu.php

Database Type Manager: mysqli
Latest database access request error: SELECT taux, localtax1, localtax2, localtax1_type, localtax2_type FROM llx_c_tva as cv WHERE cv.taux = 21(1) AND cv.fk_pays = 17
Return code for latest database access request error: DB_ERROR_SYNTAX
Information for latest database access request error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘(1) AND cv.fk_pays = 17’ at line 1[/i]

Does anybody has any idea?

Pièces jointes :

Ty this: Go into setup of vat and enter a value for code that is not a numeric value. For exemple TX1 instead of 1

1 Like

I have tried it before. Did not help.
Another idea?

OK, Found it. I had to remove first all of my old VAT’s and insert them as new. Thanks!

And after this I had on one moment the same error! Breaking my head over this for four days, what I did wrong?
Seems that entering the VAT, you may not fill in the “code” field. Leave it blank. Then it works. If jou fill in a code, it goes wrong.

Shared demo has the same error.