Dolibarr and PaypalHere

I was wanting a POS system where the client can use their credit/debit card to make a payment. Through Dolibarr, I have a URL for Paypal that opens a new tab for Paypal. From there, I have to manual input the client’s card and all their information or they can log onto their paypal acct and pay that way. I then have to copy and paste the transaction number, go back to the original page>enter payment>choose method>paste transaction number>validate>generate>preview>copy>print. Just for a receipt. Maybe, I’m doing things the hard way? Or will Dolibarr integrate with PayPalHere POS? I like the idea of a POS device on the counter where the credit card never leaves the client’s hand and I don’t have to do 20 clicks from start to finish to produce a receipt.
Any thoughts? Thanks!

I’m afraid there is no support of PaypalHere.
Dolibarr can give you an url to pay online using paypal and with version 8.0, the payment will be automatically recorded after entering paypal account, but it is not yet a full integration of paypalHere.

This would be a great addition to Dolibarr! I too would like to use the touchpad POS as our primary POS in a small retail shop. We already have the card reader, pad, drawer, printer and I just recently installed Dolibarr on a web server. The only thing missing is this integration to the Paypal Here API.

I’m wondering, is this on the product roadmap?

Thank you!