Step2.php gives 500 Internal Server Error

Hello, I am trying to install Dolibarr on my Windows hosting. I have copied all the files to the server as mentioned in this article: “https://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/Installation_-Upgrade#On_a_mutualized_Web_Hosting_Provider.28with_restricted_access.29”

The installation starts successfully. However, after the end of step1.php and just when step2.php is accessed, I get the 500 Internal server error. The same thing successfully works on the localhost system. So, I have set the max_execution_time to 90000 in the PHP settings file. Also, the same setting is done in the step2.php file. However, I am unable to resolve the error. The solution is really required so that I can use this application.

Hi,
Open browser console (right click and choose “inspect”) and you will see the errors in console. Without knowing what is wrong we cannot help. It can be a permissions error,
a PHP timeout or a coding error.
Also
IF YOU NEED HELP:
Please copy and complete the text below (including the lines) at the top of your initial post.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DOLIBARR ENVIRONMENT
- Version: 			[Your Dolibarr version]
- Operating System: 		[Server OS type and version]
- Web Server: 			[Webserver type and version]
- PHP: 				[PHP version]
- Database: 			[Database type and version]
- URL(s): 			[Affected URL(s)]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This will greatly help the community to reach out with advice and tips to your query.

Hello,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I checked the Inspect option for console and also for the network. The console is coming blank. The network page shows 500 error for step2.php. I have attached various screenshots for reference.

Below is the required information:

DOLIBARR ENVIRONMENT
- Version: 8.0.4
- Operating System: Web Hosting
- Web Server: Godaddy Plesk Admin (Shared Website)
- PHP: 5.6
- Database: MySQL (Database client version: libmysql - mysqlnd 5.0.11-dev - 20120503 - $Id: 15d5c781cfcad91193dceae1d2cdd127674ddb3e $)
- URL(s): http://hrms.teknosyssolutions.com/install/step2.php

Thanks again for helping.

Regards,
Charudatta M.

Pièces jointes :