Database "dolibarr" already Exist

Hi,

I have installed dolibarr and encountered Database " dolibarr" already exist error. All prarmeters are fixed and not allowed me to correct.

Pièces jointes :

Hi, it looks like you are trying to install dolibarr. Dolibarr uses a database, and that database needs a name.
In your database system, you can have several databases, but you cannot repeat a name, every database
use a unique name.
Looks like in your database system, there is a database with name “dolibarr”, and in the instalation screen
you put “dolibarr” as database name, so, there is a conflict.
My sugestion, is: go back, and change your database name (in screen install), something like “dolibarr2” or
“dolibarr_new”, so conflict ends. (this is action suggested by installer, by the way).

Hope it help,
Eduardo.

I have the same problem, tried doliwamp 9.01 and 9.02 on Windows 10 fresh install no previous dolibarr on the system. I get the error Database “dolibarr” already Exist. When I go back to the configuration window there is no ability to deselect install database or to change the database name all such fields are greyed out. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Go to your Phpmyadmin page and check if database exists.

Share screenshot

I had the same problem, as I was trying as newbee then uninstalled now retrying.

I got the solution in following way.
Go to localhost - it will direct you to dolibarr installation
phpmyadmin - you will be asked to enter username and password - User name - root, password - changeme
Once logged in to phpmyadmin
go to database tab > delete the database which dolibarr is trying to create

If problem does not solve, refresh the page, may be database has recreated. Go to user tab, click on remove selected user > again click to drop the username database similar to user name. Then again go to database tab> delete database and then it should be done.
Its done in my case.

1 Like