Install

I have Dolibar DoliWamp-10.0.2 installed ERP/CRM. I tried to install it and I got up to the part where the parameters have been set for me with regards to the
Web Server
Dolibarr Database
Database Server-Superuser access

When I clicked at the bottom “Next Step” The next page stated that
“Database ‘dolibar’ already exists.
If database already exists, go back and uncheck “Check database” option.
Go backward and correct wrong parameters.”

But like I said before the entries have already been set and cannot be changed. When I hover over the entries I get a redcircle with a slanted slashed line inside as my cursor.
I know what I need to change, I need to uncheck the Create Database field whender the “Dolibar Database”

Can somebody please help me?
Thanks.

Tom Fadelsak

Anyone out there??

Also encountered this error:

Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): Server sent charset (255) unknown to the client. Please, report to the developers in E:\dolibarr\www\dolibarr\htdocs\core\db\mysqli.class.php on line 205

Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (HY000/2054): Server sent charset unknown to the client. Please, report to the developers in E:\dolibarr\www\dolibarr\htdocs\core\db\mysqli.class.php on line 205
Server sent charset unknown to the client. Please, report to the developers
The database connection failed: the host or super user parameters must be wrong.

Hi,

After uninstalling the Old dolibarr version, you should manually delete the dolibarr folder in the C drive. Then when you install new Dolibarr version , there will not be any previous data of dolibarr. Try this way please.