Problem while upgrading to 10.0.3

Hello I am Chris and I am very new to Dolibarr.

1. Thanks a lot to the developers and the community for this awesome tool!!

Unfortunately I run into a problem during the upgrade process from 10.0.2 to 10.0.3. The database update failed on the followed sections:

Error DB_ERROR_1072: ALTER TABLE llx_categorie_fournisseur ADD PRIMARY KEY pk_categorie_fournisseur (fk_categorie, fk_societe);
Key column ‘fk_societe’ doesn’t exist in table

Error DB_ERROR_1072: ALTER TABLE llx_categorie_fournisseur ADD INDEX idx_categorie_fournisseur_fk_societe (fk_societe);

Error DB_ERROR_1072: ALTER TABLE llx_categorie_fournisseur ADD CONSTRAINT fk_categorie_fournisseur_fk_soc FOREIGN KEY (fk_societe) REFERENCES llx_societe (rowid);

Error DB_ERROR_1072: ALTER TABLE llx_expedition ADD CONSTRAINT fk_expedition_fk_expedition_methode FOREIGN KEY (fk_expedition_methode) REFERENCES llx_c_shipment_mode (rowid);
Key column ‘fk_expedition_methode’ doesn’t exist in table

Of course I forgot to do a backup before upgrading…
Can you help me?

Cheers,
Chris

There is no such command in the migration to 10.0.3
The command you put are run for the migration from 3.1 to 3.2.
It seems you made the wrong choice when you ask the migration. Just ignore this, recall page install and choose migration 10.0.2 to 10.0.3 if you are in 10.0.2

Thanks for your answer.
Attached a screenshot of the first few lines of the update and an other screenshot of the entry page when I want to access dolibarr where you can see the upgrade options.

hmm, I think than I messed something up :unhappy:
the migration from 10.0.x seams not to be possible anymore…

You have a DOlibarr 3.1 ???

No, I used to have Dolibarr 10.0.2 but I think I pressed on the Start button for 3.0 to 3.1 upgrade…

I mean it says: Just follow the instructions step by step. Choose your setup mode and click “Start”…
Without much reading I was starting to press “start” from top to bottom :happy: I thought this are some module versions…

do you have a backup of SQL db ?

No. :confused:
Is there a possibility to recover my data?

Is it possible to trick Dolibarr that it gets recognized as 10.0.2 again so I could repeat the upgrade?