-->
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: update from 9 to 10.0.3 ok but no more login

update from 9 to 10.0.3 ok but no more login 3 days 1 hour ago #39037

• FX2LTD
  • Newcomer
Hi,
I am having a dolibarr installation on a server (php+MariaDb I think) and I have upgraded from 9 to 10.0.3 without issues. I have followed the procedure and everything went fine until the end. I then put back the install.lock file, and I went to log into dolibarr.
I can reach the login page, but as soon as I insert the username and password, and I log in, I get a very simple message:
"... is currently unable to handle your request. HTTP ERROR 500"
I have checked all the permissions of the files, and they are ok.
I have then tried to downgrade to 10.0.2 and things went exactly the same way. I have then re-updated to 10.0.3.
Basically, I can upgrade/downgrade without issues, that section works fine. I can reach the login page, that section is fine, but I cannot go any further.
Can anybody give me some tips on how to troubleshoot, as I have no idea of what is causing the issue? Anything like a log file, or maybe even some more direct tips, are appreciated. Apart from following the procedure and uploading via FTP all the new versions files, I have not touched anything else. If anyone think it could be any additional third party software that might conflict with the new update, is there a way to disable those programs without having to intervene too drastically onto dolibarr? It's not a production platform, so I could reinstall it from scratch, but in the past months I have spent time configuring it and customizing it with some extra free dolibarr software, having to re-start all over would honestly put me off.
Thanks in advance
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds