Export fields and Table Fields

Hi,

Not really a bug, but I was wondering why in a Export/All Fields, we dont have all the fields of the table in database.
Exemple : llx_facture, I have one field I need is : date_lim_reglement , but I dont see it in Export page.

Is it because it is not important, or because database has been updated and not the Export page … or maybe to simplify the export with only most important datas ?

Do I have another way today to do it except using a front-end to Mysql and modify the query ?

Thanks for your help.

Philippe

Reason is just when we add new features we forget to add fields into the invoice module descriptor that define all exportable fields.
I will fix this.

Thanks a lot,
Philippe

Hello, and sorry for waking a 7 yo thread, but my question is totally relevant. In Greece, there are some types of invoices: Simple Invoice, Invoice for Sales, Invoice for Shipping, Invoice for Services and it is important for the tax service to register what type of invoice I am publishing. For that reason I need to export among other data that I have to send to my accountant the “Doc template”, from which I can chose the type of Invoice I am publishing. Could you please tell me if is that possible in the current version of the Export Wizard or, what files I have to modify in order to add one more field (Doc template in the list of the fileds to be extracted? I’m not a php expert but if you indicate me the files needed to be modified I think I’ll be able to fix it.

Thanks in advance!

Into setup of invoice, tab “complementary attributes”, you can add field. You can add a field “type of invoice” that is a list of value “simple”, “for sale”, etc…
Then when using the export wizard (menu tools - export) if module export is enabled, then the added field will also be available into export.