Multilevel prices not visible in List of Products

We activated the multilevel pricing and have 3 levels. and have entered rates for all the three price levels.
But in the Product list Display, the multiple rates are not visible :unhappy:.

Best is if it could show all the multiple price levels (OR ALEAST ONE OF THE PRICE LEVELS THAT WE COULD SELECT FROM A DROP DOWN LIST) Along with the Product Code, Product Label.

This could help us, see the Rates for all the 3 price levels listed along side with the product name.

(OR)

If you implement the Drop Down List Idea.
The the products list would be displayed along with the currently selected Price level from the drop down list.

(OR)

We will need document models to generate the same. The Latest Price list thus generated, could be used for distribution to our Clients/Customers.

The multi level was designed to have several prices for different customer profiles. So you only have one prices shown on combo list: The price that match the customer level.

What you are saying is the link between the customer and the price level during proposal, order and invoice creation. Then we need the product and the price only that is linked to the Customer Profile.

But what i am talking about is in the Product List Display
http://localhost/dolibarr/htdocs/product/liste.php?leftmenu=product&type=0

Right now it is:

Ref. Label Modification date Selling price Stock Status

We wish to see something like

Ref. Label Modification date Level 1 Selling price Level 2 Selling price Level 3 Selling price Stock Status

This helps us to take a print out and compare the rates we have entered for all the various Price levels Per Product.

And if it is difficult to show all the price levels at the same time, then may be you can provide a Price Level Selector drop down list, beside the Categories Drop Down list. So that, at a given time the prices of Products that are displayed are displayed as per the price level that is selected.

OK. I understand better now.
I added a task in the savannah TODO list.

GREAT!!! That is awesome!!! and will definitely help, till we have a Dynamic PDF/Word/Excel Report Generating system :happy: To show the same results in a more beautiful and formatted way… Till then we can use the Print button

Hi good fellows,

My product/service list would not show my selling prices (multi level), can anyone help please ???

Thanx

Thanks for this.