After update - invoice no longer validating

Hi,

I have been using dolibar for quite a few years, but have only now updated from a version 3 to version 6
Everything looked perfect, but I can not validate any invoices anymore.
They remain in draft and an invoice number is not created. I have set up the whole invoice module.
I need some urgent help to be able to make my invoices again, I cannot send drafts to my customers.

How can I make sure the invoice validate when I press confirm validation?

Thank you!

hi,

1- First check your rights in the user setup, does it happen with admin account ?

2- In the early 6 version there were a bug with rights ( it should be solved in the current version), Activate the Order module and get the rights, it might help

3- it happend to some that the admin account lost some rights, try to create a new one and check your issue

br

I have the latest version 6.0.3 and I am the superadmin, I created a new superadmin and have the same problem with that one.

I have actived all the modules concerning billing, invoicing and orders. I have 102 rights in total.
I can press the validate button, then it asks me to confirm the invoice and it shows the correct invoice number, but when I click ok nothin happened and the invoice is still in draft.

What else could it be?

could be a browser issue, does the url look like this once you clicked in confirm ?
htdocs/fourn/facture/card.php?id=1&action=confirm_valid&confirm=yes

Try with another browser and/or try with your brower on another dolibarr, you can use my demo server : https://ide.pmpd.eu/dolibarr_demo/htdocs/ ( admin/admin)

br

1 Like

Thanks to your answer I finally realized what the issue was. I take stock from my warehouse, but it was below zero before updating and I hadn’t allowed the warehouse to be below zero in the updated version

if you didn’t recieved a warning message please log an issue on the github:

br