CRM Search not working

Hello,

I am completely new to all of this and looking around for help.I’m installing OnlyOffice Open Source Edition 2 ubuntu 14.04 servers.(Community + Document Server)I’m find to CRM contacts or companies on top-left search bar and CRM page search and also I’ve checked CRM Software Explainer Video but results not showing.Also i’m searching documents on search bar and not showing. Sphinx search not enabled this installations. Can you help search problem and sphinx topic? /I went through many resources but did not find any solution for this issues. Please help me out.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.

If you’re trying to search all fields, the only way I’ve found is here [url=www.dolibarr.org/t/solved-search-all-criteria-in-complementary-attributes/16128/1

Hello

Thanks for posting. You have posted your issue in the Bugs on develop version so we are led to believe that you are using an unstable version of Dolibarr.

Kindly post (here) your Dolibarr setup environment as suggested in [url]www.dolibarr.org/t/post-guidelines/16873/1 This will greatly help the community in assisting you where possible.