Products TAGS for .odt template - where to find ?

When setting up Product module I choose .odt template. Dolibarr see my files and show names in Product card. But when want to generate file always give error:

Dolibarr has detected a technical error.
This information can be useful for diagnostic purposes (you can set option $dolibarr_main_prod to ‘1’ to remove such notices):
Date: 20180209151846
Dolibarr: 6.0.5
Level of features: 0
PHP: 7.0.25
Server: LiteSpeed
OS: Linux web.jumphosting03.com 3.10.0-614.10.2.lve1.4.72.1.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Wed Jul 5 12:47:04 EDT 2017 x86_64
UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/63.0.3239.132 Safari/537.36

Requested URL: /product/card.php?id=219
Referer: /product/card.php?id=219
Menu manager: eldy_menu.php

Database type manager: mysqli
Latest database access request error: No request in error
Return code for latest database access request error: No request in error
Information for latest database access request error: No request in error

Message: Error generating document for CommonObject. Error: ‘supplierprices’ segment not found in the document. The tag [!-- BEGIN xxx --] or [!-- END xxx --] is not present into content file.

I try to find TAGS on WIKI https://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/Create_an_ODT_document_template
but unfortunately no description for Products tags.
BTW PDF generation working ok, but hteir is only
Product description,
weight and dimension.
I want to use this template for Datasheets and want to have access to all fields of product table with extrafields too.

Pls send me link where I can found available tags for Products/Services

1 Like

Cut/paste all your tags to notepad then back again. If that doesn’t work, copy them from notepad to a blank ODT file then regenerate. Also, for whatever reason, I only had success using OpenOffice Writer.

Dear Withheld,

Could you send me link or sort-out the name of file from where to cut/paste? Do you know where is the file-sample template_product.odt?
For all other objetcs /proposal, order, invoice… in each folder you can find such file with available tags. In WIKI too. But for products - no template and no description in WIKI.
I try with object_ - instead of line_ - but nothing

line_product_ref {line_product_ref}
line_product_label {line_product_label}
line_desc {line_desc}
line_vatrate {line_vatrate}
line_up {line_up}
line_qty {line_qty}
line_discount_percent {line_discount_percent}
line_price_ht {line_price_ht}
line_price_ttc {line_price_ttc}
line_price_vat {line_price_vat}
line_date_start {line_date_start}
line_date_end {line_date_end}
line_accountancy_code_sel

Awaiting developers advice.

Here is a very basic working sample that I’ve created using the product_template.odt

template_product.odt (20.4 KB)

Forgot to mention with your original document error, ‘supplierprices’ segment not found in the document. In the template I gave you, the lines below are supplier/vendor lines
Also, extra fields (if the work) should look like this {object_options_extrafieldname}

[!-- BEGIN row.supplierprices --]{object_fourn_ref}
{object_fourn_tva_tx}
{object_fourn_price}
{object_fourn_qty}
{object_fourn_id}
{object_fourn_name}
[!-- END row.supplierprices --]

Agree with you!
Still you don’t solve your problem then you have to contact with any software company like BTC.

Thanks a million dear!
This template working fine

Just one question - regarding extra fields which I create for products. How to tag them:
object_options_XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
?
and what about - for picture of product and translation of product

Thanks in advance and may be someone will update wiki for all happy Dolibarr users:
https://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/Create_an_ODT_document_template