Collab not works

Hello :happy:
we are currently testing the dev-version and there the module collab.

When we click on collab the following message appears above:

… The setup of the module is incomplete. Go to Home - Settings - Modules to complete the settings …

After we click on Settings in the modules the following error message appears:

… Not Found
The requested URL /htdocs/admin/collab.php was not found on this server …

The /collab/ directory is empty by the way … this is normal …

Is it accessible by the webserver?

1 Like

This module has the status “development”. It means it is still in development and so not working yet.

1 Like

Hello :happy:
you can specify what you mean by the webserver accessibility … and thank you for the quick response …

Permissions and/or ownership.

our server, we can manage and switch as we want … collab is for example on 755 like also the majority of the directories also …

My question has been subsided by Eldy’s answer already.

Thanks for the answer :happy:
i/we have assumed that the following modules are also marked as development and we are already testing them extensively that the collab module already works.

HR management
asset

Multi-Module Tools
—designation
—Create documents
— Data Privacy Policy

collab

P.S. we have the possibility to send us private messages. on the german side, we have completed the membership. the amount was rather symbolic. we would like to support the project in other areas as well. i am enthusiastic about the system :happy: i love it :happy: … and we have really tested every open source erp/crm system for us before … really every :happy:

1 Like

Good Morning,
I am struggling the same problem. We like to test collab. What havew you done to get it run?