DoliMed Unknown column se.prof

Hey,

Just bought Dolimed, and I encounter an issue when I select ‘list of patients’.

Any idea what’s going on?

I’ve created a column ‘prof’ in the table ‘_societe_extrafields’ and the error disappeared.
Not sure if I did good with it, but at least, I don’t have any error message now, and everything seems to be working…

I Have more or less the same problem but the field which gives me trouble is birthdate. My table definition looks like:

Field name      Type            Allow nulls?            Key     Default value           Extras
rowid           int(11)         No                      Primary NULL                    auto_increment
tms             timestamp       No                      None    CURRENT_TIMESTAMP       on update CURRENT_TIMESTAMP
fk_object       int(11)         No                      None    NULL    
import_key      varchar(14)     Yes                     None    NULL 

What is the definition of your societe_extrafields. Some thing is wrong with this table.

TIA,
Arjan

Which version of module “dolimed” do you have and which version of “dolibarr” ?
Can you try this:
Disable module dolimed into setup - modules, then enable it again.

Than have a look again at your table definition.

1 Like

Eldy,

Thanks for your reply. I have contacted Laurent of NLTechno and he asked for admin onto my installation. I gave him all the info but he hasn’t logged in (yet) therefore I did some investigation myself.

The problem occured after upgrading from 3.5.1 to 4.01. I currently I have Dolimed 4.0.1 and Dolibarr 4.0.2.

Question: disabling and enabling again does not delete any data?

TIA,
Arjan

FYI: This is the “originating” error which I encountered after upgrading. Error comes up at Patients -> List of Patients

Database Type Manager: mysqli
Latest database access request error: SELECT s.rowid, s.nom as name, s.client, s.town, st.libelle as stcomm, s.prefix_comm, s.code_client, s.datec, s.canvas, se.birthdate, se.prof, MAX(c.datecons) as lastcons, COUNT(c.rowid) as nb, sc.fk_soc, sc.fk_user FROM (llx_c_stcomm as st, llx_societe_commerciaux as sc, llx_societe as s) LEFT JOIN llx_cabinetmed_cons as c ON c.fk_soc = s.rowid LEFT JOIN llx_societe_extrafields as se ON se.fk_object = s.rowid WHERE s.entity IN (1) AND s.canvas='patient@cabinetmed' AND s.fk_stcomm = st.id AND s.client IN (1, 3) AND s.rowid = sc.fk_soc AND sc.fk_user = 1 GROUP BY s.rowid, s.nom, s.client, s.town, st.libelle, s.prefix_comm, s.code_client, s.datec, s.canvas, se.birthdate, se.prof, sc.fk_soc, sc.fk_user ORDER BY s.nom ASC LIMIT 26
Return code for latest database access request error: DB_ERROR_NOSUCHFIELD
Information for latest database access request error: Unknown column 'se.birthdate' in 'field list'

Just disabled and enabled dolimed as you suggested (to a backup) and now the error disappeared.

Thanks!!!

Arjan

Last remark on this … I’ve lost all birthday values of the patients :unhappy: :confused:

Arjan