hesk:yes
osticket:yes

custum field
hesk:yes
osticket:yes

which system you use or you can use ?

Thanks

Hello,

I’d be keen to vote for osticket, latest version is a great tool.

Are you really planning to integrate a ticket management system inside Dolibarr or to link Dolibarr with whatever Osticket, Hesk or other ??

I’m not a developer, but as per my understanding as an osticket user, an email address is the key for Osticket front desk (without notion of company, without notion of product) and these are weaknesses for what I would need.

Actually, as an ODM/OEM manufacturer, we use ticket system to collect, track and archive clients quality claims and technical requests for product modifications.

My most important concern would be to get the ability inside Dolibarr to clearly identify, track and manage products versions (for instance: version A of the product has been updated to version B further to ticket x)

What is your plan for this integration ? which fields will be linked to the ticket ? briefly, how to use ?

Thxs.

your idea is good :happy:

ticket will be linked to all element of dolibarr (companies,product,project,propal)

for integration module get info directly on bdd (helpdesk is installed on same bdd)

i will work on it the next week and maybe release a alpha version at the end of week

Interventions may be associated with tickets…

i says all element :wink:
which helpdesk you prefer ?

I prefer Hesk

ha ha… 50/50… so far this will not help to make a decision, whatever the one you choose it would be fine for me, I think that the most important is to get the ability in dolibarr to record and to track all client’s claims or request for modification of products (i.e. invoice xxx has been canceled further to billing claim ticket yyy and replacement invoice zzz has been generated…), that would be really helpful in an ISO process. Whatever Osticket or Hesk I really look forward to give it a try. Thanks.

hello icfr, did you come to a decision and already start coding ? It would be great if you could keep us posted for time to time on the progress. We look forward for any draft version. Kind regards.

yes i choose hesk

i develop it for dolibarr 3.1.1, i dont look for difference between module for 3.1.1 and 3.2 .

for the moment i think that all new ticket has to be manually assign to element of dolibarr

this week i don’t have time for it i hope to work on it this week end

at this time i have create a view on ticket home page with last ticket and most urgent ticket and add tab in element of dolibarr

not really functional…

Thank you very much for the update, the good news is that something already started. Understood that it will take time before getting able to have a test version released. No problem, take your time. Rgds.

here is a screenshot :happy:

not fonctional now but it s on good way :happy:

demo dolibarr with hesk

it’s not funtionnal, there is lot of work but you can see how it will work :wink:

on main page you have top 10 (priority,lastchange asc,lastchange desc)

when you click on name’s element you will see ticket’s resume.
at the end you can see all element that ticket was assigned.

take a look and say me if you like (or not)

Hello,
Thanks for this draft version, it looks great !
So far and as per my understanding this is the summary of all tickets (quite good anyway). I assume each page (like for instance http://demodolibarr.icfr.fr/ticket/show_ticket.php?id=1&element=fichinter) will get action buttons as open new ticket, reply, close… really looking forward to see further development of the back office. Could you advise the front office url so we could see what it looks like ? it would be great to get a feature in the back office to easily personalize the front office texts. anyway, so far it looks like being a very good start.

it s a really draft version :wink: i only use french language for the moment ,i will translate it when it will be operational

there is really lot of work for have a completely fonctionnal module and i have lot of work so …

i think restart dev at the begining of the next week.

changelog:
-ticket’s detail page
-can change statut
-can add private note
-page my tickets
-sync dolibarr user with hesk user(see config page :wink: )

there is lot of work before release but it’s on good way

ticket’s reply send mail to customer so i don’t think it will be integrated at the begining

changelog

• add the posibility to join ticket to dolibarr element

i have lot of work a for the moment so th dev is very slow …

in 2 week i will need some beta-tester so if someone is interesting ,contact me the contact form on my website :wink:

i forget to put my adress website on my profile so now it’s ok :wink:

Hello ICFR,

Went to your contact form but got message

“le serveur a jugé que cet envoi est un spam”

If you need english language help and coding I am happy to assist with this module.

Email in profile

Regards
Paul

some people have the same problem

i will for this

it will be good for translation

my mail adress is icfr.eirl on the domain free.fr

the contact form would work now i think i have found the problem can you retry please