Local taxes module

Hello everybody,

I have developed a local taxes module based on what already exists for Spain, but for any country.

I would like to integrate it in dolibarr, but i need to know if it can be right for everyone.

The way it’s done is defining 2 local taxes per vat rate, each one with a type : tax on everything before or after vat, tax on product or service before or after vat, and tax on total amount.

Does these features are ok for any country or does it exist a country where you have more than 2 taxes ( + vat) ?

In this case, i will modify my module to be more compliant.

Edit : for information, it was developed for the management of tunisian taxes.

Here in Brasil we have about 4 different taxes calculated on a produced product.
We have II, IPI, PIS, COFINS, ICMS and ICMS-ST, but not all are applied all the time.

thanks for the answer; you say taxes are not applied all the time, what are the conditions for their application ? do you think we can manage it by a module or will you manage it manually ?

Sir - I am precisely looking for something similar to this. Is your module ready for usage.

Thanks for this great function on dolibarr.
The way local taxes works is good but like saxa from Brazil (they have 6 diferent taxes) in Mexico we have 7 diferent taxes.
Is there a way to increace the numer of localTaxes more than 3?