[Module] Subscriptions management

Hi,

The module I propose is a additionnal of contract in Dolibarr.
It allows the management of subscriptions (recurring contracts) especially useful in service provider.
Indeed, it gives you the possibility to generate a scheduled payment for services and products. You can choose to bill monthly, quarterly, biannually or yearly.

Several parameters allows you to manage your periods as :

[ul]Billing frequency
Term billing (expiry date or in advance)[/ul]

The module automatically creates the amounts and dates of billings.

The box located in home page will keep you informed of the status of subscriptions and issue invoices on time.

The module also include a print function to summary subscriptions.

The module and his documentation are available in my store : http://boutique.tuxserv.fr/

Version 3.2.0 for testing (new features are implemented in 3.3 version) :

[center]
Testing link
User: demo
Password : demo[/center]

Do not hesitate to contact me for questions or additionnal development.

Support / questions by email : maxime(AT)tuxserv(DOT)fr

Maxime MANGIN

Hello Maxime,

Why don’t you sell your module in the DoliStore, with associate project in Doliforge ? It’s so hard for you to give little cash to Dolibarr Fundation? The “hello” product at 0€ that redirect to your personnal store at 180€ is not fair, and you know it.
Are you afraid about stolen code ? It’s the same as if I buy you the module directly and do what I want with it after… May be sell it at my own on DoliStore for half price ?!
I suggest to you to come at Dolibarr DevCamps in April at Montpellier(France) (check on wiki DevCamp pages). We can discuss about this topic.
By the way your modules are really interesting, provide behaviour missing into Dolibarr.

Kind regards

Hi,

I was in dolistore during 2 years.
Give some percent to fondation is not a problem for me.
However i remove my modules from dolistore since 2013 for two reasons :

[ul]Dolistore earn now 40% (instead of 20%). I consider it is too much
The time to receipt the paiement is very long[/ul]

If dolistore decide to apply the same conditions as previously, i will buy my modules in dolistore.

Thanks

That good reason. I can’t blame you about that.
The 20% percent more in 2013 was about French VAT…
Kind regards

The commission of the foundation has not changes. It is in 2013 20% like it was in 2012 and 2011.

However, foundation must include VAT now, so real commission is now 20% (on price without tax) + VAT, so around 23.92% (and not 40%) on prices with taxes.

This is an example:

If you are a dolistore seller and set a selling price for a product to 10 euro without tax, selling price will be 11.9 euros (with the french VAT) for final customer, and you can claim 80% of the 10 so 8 euros without tax. You add your own tax to the foundation, so you ask back 8 + 19.6% of tax, so 9.56 euros.

So for a product sold 11.9 euro with tax, you get 9.56 with tax.
Or if you prefer, for a product sold 10 euro without tax, you get 8 euros without tax.

Hi,

The problem is that I can not apply taxes due to my status.
Consequently, if a customer buy my module 215€, I will get 144€ instead of 172€.

But please, it is not the subject of this topic.

Thanks