Time spent customization

Hi all,
I want to customize ‘Task/activities > Time spent’ list to avoid visualization of completed projects/tasks.
I searched in documentation (module development, hooks…) and in forum without luck…
The only section that is similar to my needs is in http://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/Module_development:

Is there another simpler and elegant solution? In other systems there is, for example, the ability to override a module.

Thank you in advance

Any suggestion?
Thanks

Hi,

I am very interested to know how to make this work, too. Otherwise at the end of the year that whole page will be filled with thousands of tasks.

I assume one has to reconfigure the information box somehow, but I have no idea how this works.

Help appreciated!

Best regards

It seems that nobody can help us…
Probably few people use Dolibarr to track time spent

Hello,

I am not sure it what you are looking for but I made a module ‘Timesheet’ where user can enter the time spent only on their assigned task and report per user/project are available.

I can’t put the new version on Dolistore because of a Dolistore bug:

module_timesheet-1.3.4.zip (35.7 KB)

Regards

Hello,

I don’t know if it’s what you are looking for but I mad a module to enter time spent more easily (on task open for the user are showed) and to generate HTML report.

module_timesheet-1.3.4_2015-03-18.zip (35.7 KB)

Regards

Thank you delcroip.
I downloaded your extension and I’ll check it as soon as possible.
I don’t know if it is suitable for us, but I can use it as a starting point for my customizations.

Regards

Hi all
I’m using Dolibar 8.0.3
So I faced the problem with time sheets. Seems like I have no ability to enter time for Saturday and Sunday which should be available for time entering in my case as well.
From UI side I wasn’t able to find the solution in system setting
Can anybody help me with finding the solution for such problem?
Thanks

Saturday and sunday are managed like other days for timesheet. So you should be able to enter time on it.
Can you provide a screenshot ?

Hello,

By default the sunday & saturday are greyed out but you just have to enter in the module setup pages to make them editable.

Also the latest version is the 3.3.2, please use this one.

br.

Looks like in the version number 10, the time sheet it is part of the core of Dolibarr.
I’m still trying to get familiar with that.
Good Luck