manufacturing module

Hi,
Some people say Doli has a manufacturing module. Before getting involved, which is usually time consuming for a not too experienced user, I would like to make sure the program can handle production. I cannot find any manufacturing module or alike.
I am not an IT expert, not even a smart user. That means despite I cannot find teh module, it may very well exist - so I am uncertain about this feature. Could someone help me out?
bb

As far as I know, there is no production/manufacturing module but Virtual products may help but I may be wrong. Please read the below.

You may also have a look at this video

1 Like

Hi bb,
There is a manufacturing module available at the Dolistore called Factory with a free version and one which is piad for but with more features:
Factory manufacturing module

2 Likes

Hello,

I am also struggling to adapt Dolibarr for a small production unit. I have checked the module Factory (free version, it does not work with the latest Dolibarr version, but version 3.9 and below!!

Should I have to stick to the old version to get the module working. is not there any way to get this working on Dolibarr laterst version? is there any books or documentation to learn from please? I need help thanks.

Helo again,

I have a problem with setting up stock and managing/monitoring that stock for a small factory.

We buy raw & packaging material to make products, with raw material we make a confectionery which is than packaged into cups/bags than put inside cartons.

I need to monitor the stock of raw material and packaging as well as the end product which comes in cartons which will than obviously be sold to customers.

I am really struggling to implement this…any advice would be great.

Thank you guys.

Boulbul

Hello Factory free version will be update this month for the V7 compatibilty

1 Like

Hello,

Is it best to wait until the latest we get the update or can we upgrade?

Kind regards,

Nabil

Hi

I installed the free module, to see what is can do, but it show noting and it not motivate me to buy the full version.
sorry to say this.

1 Like

Hello
You can test the full version on our demo website or read the manual (in french)
free version is not a demo version but allow to use some simple manufacturing feature

Hi

I downloaded Factory Free, CAM for Dolibarr and installed.

1. Please suggest do we have tutorial in English.
  2. Please suggest whether this is compatible with Dolibarr 7.0.3

Thanks

Dear all,
I bought the Factory Module but cannot use it.
I get “NeedFinishedProductAndStockEnabled” message instead of the puhbutton to enable the composition of the assembly.
Any help is greatly appriciated.

Found a solution, the nature product needs to be defined as per internal production.