Get FREE PURCHASES mod. in exchange x translation

Hello, i’ve published today my module PURCHASES and i would like to offer it by free to who translate it to their native language. Of course any language that has not already been translated:

• english
  • catalan
  • spanish

Note: i attached the already translated language files of the module.

This is the Dolistore card of the Purchases module.

Briefly: this module is an interface easier and more agile to use, that allows you to do the same thing that you can already do with the native Dolibarr interface but in a much more comfortable way. Well, in Dolibarr it would be very difficult to compare the prices of each product for each supplier and then assemble the different orders. And obviously there is no way to suppliers capture the prices you need.

Pièces jointes :

1 Like

oh bugger, you have already done ‘en_GB’! lol

Here is the Polish version :wink:
aljawaid you can still try as I’ve noticed a few grammar mistakes :tongue:

1 Like

Well, i really didn’t make a different translation for en_GB. Sorry. I only copied & pasted the file on en_US modifying only the first line of the file where the language is specified.

I thought that maybe this would make easier to install and use module by “european english speakers”.

As far as i know there is not much difference between en_US and en_GB translations (usually). But it will be interesting to know your opinion. For example, i know that in US it’s preferred “center” than “centre” (UK), am i wrong? But, anyway i suspect that it’s intelligible both forms for any english speaker.

Well, please tell me your opinion. If you consider (as more expert user on Dolibarr development) that it’s useless to have both translations in a module (en_GB and en_US) tell me, please. By my experience, the Dolibarr instances of my customers in Mexico usually are setted to es_MX language, so if they install my Purchases module and it has not the es_MX folder then the system will use the en_US instead of the es_ES. Am i wrong? It’s due to this reason why i choosed to include also the en_GB translation. What do you think?

Forgot to click insert lol

caos30 thanks for the module. It’s great to see that something in Dolibarr development is happening and it goes in the right way :wink: Whilst translating the .lang file I started to be even more interested in the module then after looking at the Dolistore web (that’s maybe because the images display a language I don’t understand).

I cannot see my attachment can you see it? Try #3

If you spell ‘center’ to a british person they will not be impressed hahahaha… for us it is always ‘centre’ and ‘colour’

Hello, there was no spelling differences in your current lang file but plenty of grammar mistakes which I have tried to correct. Some of the text doesn’t make sense until obviously the module is used so I did my best. In the attached file below, the language is more business friendly in my opinion.

1 Like

try again lol

purchases.zip (2.5 KB)

right it supposed to be in zip file lol

pl_PL.lang.zip (3.79 KB)

Oh, men… you’re really fast translating !!! I’m impressed. It’s true that only are a hundred of sentences, but is also surprising.

Question 1: @aljawaid, a lot of thanks for your “grammar mistakes” spelling work with my english translation. What do you think: can i use your translation for en_US instead of my original translation file, or do you think that it’s only useful for en_GB? In any case, when you had the source code of the module, please feel free to improve the translation and send to me again to include it on the download package.

Question 2: how can i send you the source code of the module? I would like to send you by email, in this way i can contact to you when there are updates of the module. I’ve reticences to put here my email address, because of hated spammers robots :unhappy: What do you suggest?

Cheers,
Sergi

1 Like

I’ve added my e-mail address temporarily to my profile and I still have aljawaid e-mail address so I can pass it over.

1 Like

Thanks to both of you… I look forward to checking out the module :happy:))

North of the border it’s centre but we do spell tires right… :happy: :silly:

Hi caos30,
I can assist in translating and testing your purchases module to English although others have already attempted

Thanks @ariffidaali, but as you said i already received help for english translation :happy:

Caos,
I can test the module for various scenarios and then report any bugs or any suggestions what do you say?