Custom field in societe module

Hello,

I want to create a custom module which adds a custom field to the card.php file of the societe module. I created a hook that catches the globalcard event, but I don’t know how I can add custom html code, when the hook is executed.

In the developer documentation I can’t find any help for my issue. Could you help me?

Thank you in advance!

P.S.: Please excuse my bad english (:

Hi,

Extrafield is not sufficient ?

Could you explaint what you want to do ?

1 Like

Finally, I used “extrafields” to insert the additional fields into the forms. Unfortunately the source code didn’t explain that the fields are not activated yet and you have to set the thirteenth parameter to 1. :confused:

Now I have a problem with the menu. I can display a menu on the page of my module, but I don’t know how to define main menus and submenus. The comment says that “xxx” is the top menu and “yyy” is the left menu. But I don’t know how to tell the name of the parent menu or the child menu…

Can someone show me a sample source code that creates a left menu with sub-entries? In the documentation I only find how to write your own menu handler for it, but with ModuleBuilder the creation of menus seems to work as well…