Add EAN products on proposals, orders and invoices

Hi,

I need to add EAN code of each product to my proposals, orders and invoices. I’m not able to edit the template. Has anyone ever done that? Does anyone know a module that does it? Can someone develop a module to do that? Or is someone able to add the ean code in the default template?

Thank you !
Nico

you can use this external module

https://www.dolistore.com/fr/modules/1142-ultimatepdf-10-0.html

1 Like

Thank you ! I didn’t know this module. Unfortunatly it doesn’t work with old version of Dolibarr. And I have already made several changes to the default templates to display multiple bank accounts and add an image at the bottom of the page. UltimatePDF does not seem to be able to add an image at the bottom of the page or display multiple bank account numbers.

Hi Regis,

I finally bought this “UltimatePDF” module. It’s a disaster. I don’t recommand this module !

So I’m still looking for someone who can help me edit my template to add EAN after each description product on proposals, orders and invoice. Someone can do that ?

Hi Nicole…
with the purchase of ultimatepdf there is an hour of online help offered, so rather than spitting in the soup why not have used it? In addition to displaying barcodes by product line, ultimatepdf does the job even if it does not make coffee yet … like Dolibarr elsewhere
Regards
Philippe GRAND