stock management - inventory

Hello, we are just started to use Dolibarr for our furniture store. It is a super tool to bring order in business. However, we miss one very important application. I hope really that it can be fixed up. The problem is: when i have a for example a chair in the showroom as a expo model, i cant order 1 chair because the system sees one in the stock. The system tells me that i have a chair, and that i have to sell that one in the store. But the system doesnt know that that chair is an expo model and that i cant sell that one.

Because off this problem it is not possible to hold a stock. Know what we do is to pretend that the artikels who are in the expo arent really there. We pretend that we dont have them. otherwise we can not order them. Due to this, it isn`t possible to know our inventory.

What is the sollution off this problem? Please help us throughout this!!

Kind regards, Huri

Hello,

Where do you set the option you can only have one item in stock?

Regards,
Francis

Hi Hury

We’re facing a similar problem as multistocks (including demo stocks are added to calculate the physical stock).

Did you find the answer to this issue (e.g. only the inventory in the main stock are for sale) ?

Your comments and experience would be welcome