Calculation of Brazilian taxes

Hello,

Can someone explain me if there is support for calculation of Brazilian taxes IPI, ICMS, PIS, COFINS, ISS in Dolibar ERP system ? If it works then how to configure it. Can you direct me to some documentation ?

Regards,
Marek

Olá, você dependerá de um Plano de Contas Brasileiro e a contabilidade avançada ativa para conseguir lidar com todos os impostos no Brasil. Cada um desses impostos possuem incidência diferente. IPI, por exemplo é criado à partir de fabricação, PIS e COFINS são incidentes sobre o faturamento líquido (por isso exige o Plano de Contas do Brasil e registro de todas as despesas tb), o ICMS é o único que se assemelha com o IVA francês. Já o ISS é mais complicado, pois ele é um imposto municipal e quem deve declarar é o pagador (por incrível que pareça).
Eu possuo um módulo de Plano de Contas Brasileiro de acordo com a Receita Federal, DRE e integração completa com o Dolibarr, mas não distribuí como módulo pq depende de análise e suporte…
Estou tentando responder todas as dúvidas dos brasileiros e criar um ambiente para melhorar a comunicação aqui Grupo de Usuários Dolibarr Brasil

Hello, you will depend on a Brazilian Chart of Accounts and advanced accounting enabled to be able to handle all taxes in Brazil. Each of these taxes has a different incidence. IPI, for example, is created from manufacturing, PIS and COFINS are levied on net revenue (so it requires the Brazilian Accounting Plan and registration of all expenses too), ICMS is the only one that resembles VAT French. The ISS is more complicated, as it is a municipal tax and who must declare it is the payer (incredible as it may seem).
I have a Brazilian Chart of Accounts module according to the Federal Revenue, DRE and full integration with Dolibarr, but I didn’t distribute it as a module because it depends on analysis and support…
I’m trying to answer all Brazilians’ questions and create an environment to improve communication here User Group Dolibarr Brasil 1

I am trying to set up a POS system based on Dolibarr for a client and I am somewhat familiar with ICMS but not being a native of Brazil not totally familiar with the DRE. Used to using the US GAAP COA but would like to know the DRE better. This posting is 2 years old so I wonder if you are still active on the project