Request to Review Dolibarr in a New Book

Dear Sir/Ma’am:

Our team from a university in KSA, is writing a book about software development.

I am assigned in one of the chapters with the title, “Project Management and Diagramming Software” which aims to make readers aware of the different software that they can use in project management and diagramming. Some students, industry practitioners, and even academicians are not knowledgeable of the vast collection of commercial, shareware and freeware available for their project activities. Consequently, this chapter will list the currently available software, introduce and review some of them.

For general information, we are going to list Dolibarr as one of the tools. Moreover, we can also opt to review Dolibarr by explaining how to use it. This means including some screen shots of your software. With this, we want to know if there’s any kind of permission that we need to get from you before we can review it. We have another team who are assigned to acquire and study Dolibarr. Your immediate response will allow us to decide if we should review your software and have it included in the book or not.

This book is scheduled to be published by IGI Global, publisher of the “Information Science Reference” (formerly Idea Group Reference).

I tried to look for an email addres but failed. I hope we can discuss this privately. Consider my public mail zaldy_rrr@yahoo.com. Thank you.

You are allowed to list and add any screenshot of software.
If you prefer an official contact, you can use the email of the dolibarr foundation I represent:
contact@dolibarr.org
We will answer you.