Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New Zealand

New Zealand 3 years 5 months ago #25077

• nzodie
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi all,

I am unsure how many NZ'ers are using Dolibarr but with some tweaks it is really quite a perfect fit for SME Business.
Changes I have had to make are minimal so far to have a fully functional and production ready version.

The language files that need updating are attached.

* It appears some of the files have been updated, based on my previously submitted files, the attached are now the most upto date.
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New Zealand 1 month 4 weeks ago #33027

• soehlrich
  • Fresh Boarder
hi

I am just setting it up to rin starting end of this month. How long have you been using it ?

Found many issues, I am setting ver 7

Cheers

New Zealand 2 weeks 4 days ago #33444

• nzodie
  • Fresh Boarder
Have been using Dolibarr for 3 years now.

In general it is very good and does most things we need, but the multi-currency piece is a long time coming and still does not work the way it should.

Integration with prestashop is also clunky and still not working despite buying the actual add on from Trias

I am just installing 7.0.1 at the moment hoping it fixes my lingering quirks from earlier versions

New Zealand 1 week 5 days ago #33481

• soehlrich
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

What mechanism are you using for your company expenses like spark, Insurance etc as opposed to buying products to sell.

Would be keen to have a chat, I have re-written all the pdf generation php scripts so far.

And have modified some of the multi-currency handling, we buy in a few different currencies, and sell here and AUS so have to account for GST in both countries as well.

Cheers

New Zealand 1 week 4 days ago #33490

• nzodie
  • Fresh Boarder
Simply set them up as a supplier and manually enter invoices when they come in.
If you have managed to get the multicurrency working I would bee keen to see how, as we buy in AUD & USD and sell in NZD.
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds