Producing a customer Statement

Hi, can’t seem to find any way of making and sending our customers an end of month statement to assist them in paying invoices on time.

In our case it’s one of the basic requirements as we regularly get requests from our customer for a monthly statement.

Please let me know if this is possible as I just can’t find the option.

Thanking you in advance,

Mark

I haven’t managed to find it either and I would find it very useful too.

The only similar thing I managed to find (which is only screen display is:
Click Third Party
Click Customer Tab
Click All Invoices
The address should looks something like this:
/dolibarr/compta/facture.php?socid=6
… not much useful

Is there a way to produce and print a Customer Statement?

Any feedback?

I also think that a customer statement is a must !

Please answer to the topics at least !

regards

The best thing you can do is to write a detailed analysis of your needs, then maybe ask one of the numerous companies working around dolibarr to develop the functionality.

That’s the best way to see your needs fulfilled and integrated into the software strategy.

Otherwise, wait for a nice developer to take care freely of your needs, or another customer to finance its development.

Someone said “free software is free once it have been paid” or something like that.

When you use a software like dolibarr, you have it for free but other companies have already financed its evolutions, so if you do need some improvements, feel free to finance them :wink:

I have finally created a Customer statements by generating the values of all the data from the selected invoices and generating it in to one pdf instead of just merging all the pdfs
It took a long and lenghty process but finally achieved it. Will soon post the code

Anyone have a customer statement yet?

Yes I have:

So where did you get that little button at the top that say (Reports)?

Has anyone tried this?

I installed an addon called mylist from dollistore but it’s Menu text was patastools so I changed it to reports from here:
Home->Setup–>Menu–>Menu Editor

Hi Alvin,
I tried the Reportico addon without success. I can get the module running:

But then when I run the project and clicking on Go throws the following error:

Where did you get that Reports’ module from?

Hi jamshaidalipak,
I used a module myList from Dolistore and then I changed menu to Reports after installing it. Home->Setup–>Menu–>Menu Editor

Hi ariffidaali,
Can you share the code you used with myList to get the statement ?

Hi Kalsedia,

This is the xml code I used for the customer statement list in myList:
Omit warehouse as that is a custom field in the table that I created

[code]

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='ISO-8859-1'?>

Invoice Status
Invoice Status
accountancy

false

<model_pdf>-1</model_pdf>

from custstat c
ORDER BY datec desc

Date Created datec Date_Created Date 1 left 1 0 0 1 1 100 0 Invoice Date Inv_Date Date 2 left 1 0 0 1 1 100 0 Invoice No. Inv_No Text 3 Facture:/compta/facture/class/facture.class.php:facture:facnumber left 1 1 1 100 Customer Customer_Name Text 4 left 1 0 0 1 1 100 0 Customer Ref Customer_Ref Text 5 left 1 0 0 1 1 100 0 Invoice Amount Inv_Amount Number 6 left 1 0 0 1 1 100 0 Paid Amount Paid_Amount Number 7 left 1 0 0 1 1 100 0 Balance Balance Number 8 left 1 0 0 1 1 100 0 Payment Status Payment_Status Text 9 left 1 0 0 1 1 100 0 By user Text 10 left 1 0 0 1 1 100 0 Warehouse warehouse Warehouse Text 11 left 1 1 1 15 [/code]

1 Like

I first created this View called custat in the mysql database:

SELECT DISTINCT f.facnumber AS Inv_No, f.datef AS Inv_Date, f.datec, UCASE(s.nom) AS Customer_Name, f.ref_client as Customer_Ref, f.total_ttc AS Inv_Amount, p.datep AS Payment_date, p.ref AS Payment_Ref, sum(coalesce(pf.amount, " ")) AS Paid_Amount, f.total_ttc - sum(coalesce(pf.amount, " ")) AS Balance, CASE /* WHEN f.paye = 1 AND p.datep IS NOT NULL and cp.id = 4 then 'Paid by Cash' WHEN f.paye = 1 AND p.datep IS NOT NULL and cp.id = 2 then 'Paid by Bank Transfer' WHEN f.paye = 1 AND p.datep IS NOT NULL and cp.id = 3 then 'Paid by Credit Card' WHEN f.paye = 1 AND p.datep IS NOT NULL and cp.id = 7 then 'Paid by Check' WHEN f.paye = 0 AND p.datep IS NOT NULL and cp.id = 4 then 'Partial Payment by Cash' WHEN f.paye = 0 AND p.datep IS NOT NULL and cp.id = 2 then 'Partial Payment by Bank Transfer' WHEN f.paye = 0 AND p.datep IS NOT NULL and cp.id = 3 then 'Partial Payment by Credit Card' WHEN f.paye = 0 AND p.datep IS NOT NULL and cp.id = 7 then 'Partial Payment by Check' */ WHEN f.paye = 1 AND p.datep IS NOT NULL and p.ref is not null then 'Paid' WHEN f.paye = 1 AND p.datep IS NULL and f.total_ttc = 0 then 'Free of Cost' WHEN f.paye = 0 AND p.datep IS NULL THEN 'Not paid' WHEN f.paye = 0 AND p.datep IS NOT NULL THEN 'Partial Payment' END AS 'Payment_Status', CASE WHEN cp.id = 4 THEN COALESCE(CONCAT(cp.libelle,' ', p.num_paiement), "-") WHEN p.num_paiement = '' AND cp.id <> 4 THEN COALESCE(CONCAT(cp.libelle,' ', p.num_paiement), "-") ELSE COALESCE(CONCAT(cp.libelle,' ', 'No.', p.num_paiement), "-") END AS 'Payment_No', uc.login as user, extra.warehouse as warehouse FROM llx_societe AS s LEFT JOIN llx_c_country AS c ON s.fk_pays = c.rowid, llx_facture AS f LEFT JOIN llx_projet AS pj ON f.fk_projet = pj.rowid LEFT JOIN llx_user AS uc ON f.fk_user_author = uc.rowid LEFT JOIN llx_user AS uv ON f.fk_user_valid = uv.rowid LEFT JOIN llx_facture_extrafields AS extra ON f.rowid = extra.fk_object LEFT JOIN llx_paiement_facture AS pf ON pf.fk_facture = f.rowid LEFT JOIN llx_paiement AS p ON pf.fk_paiement = p.rowid LEFT JOIN llx_c_paiement AS pt ON pt.id = p.fk_paiement LEFT JOIN llx_c_paiement AS cp ON cp.id = p.fk_paiement LEFT JOIN llx_bank AS b ON b.rowid = p.fk_bank LEFT JOIN llx_bank_account AS ba ON ba.rowid = b.fk_account WHERE f.fk_soc = s.rowid AND f.entity IN(1) AND f.facnumber NOT LIKE '%PROV%' and f.facnumber not like '%CN%' GROUP BY f.facnumber ORDER BY s.nom, f.datef DESC

Thank you ariffidaali,

I’ll test it and get back to you.

Hi, arif
Thanks for example.

Q. where did you created or inserted this table view?
Q. Can this list be exported to PDF or ODT template? as export csv is scrambled
Q. Any idea how to get totals at the end of page?

Thank.