UK Address Format on and Invoice

I am new to Dolibarr, but love what I see and am running a pilot invoicing project for a charity in the UK.

I’ve done an install and configured as much as I can - It all looks really good, then we created some invoices and printed them.

The address format has the 1st line displayed correctly, but the last line shows the Post Code first then the County or City.

I really want it in the right order and with carriage returns so we get a proper UK format and can put the invoices in windowed envelopes.

Any ideas please?

Hi depends on what kind of templates are you using. If you use the pdf templates then you need to code it out. If you have set up ODT templates then probably is just a matter of creating the correct templates and save it to the correct location.

We can make a change to have this good into next version. Can you confirm that a proper address format for UK is :
Name Firstname
Address line 1
Address line 2
City
Zip

zip is after city and on a separate line ?

Generally in the UK we would go as follows.

Title Firstname Name
Address line 1
Address line 2
City County
Zip

Thanks

The format in the last post will be fine.

Also, is it possible to either:

1. Have “tear off” strip at the bottom of the invoice, with a summary of the company name, total invoice amount, date and invoice number.
  2. The option of printing a 2nd copy labelled “customer copy”

While we are in the 1st month of our pilot, we are finding customers returning the original invoice with their payment. We would like them to have at least a summary of the payment for future reference.