changing ckeditor toolbar config does not affect i

I want to add some options to dolibarr_details ckeditor instances.

There is a dolibarr_details defined in htdocs\theme\eldy\ckeditor\config.js (like Below) that used in Products card page. But when I add new options to that has not any affect on show editor toolbar.

config.toolbar_dolibarr_details =
    	[
    	 	['Source','Maximize'],
    	 	['SpellChecker', 'Scayt'],		// 'Cut','Copy','Paste','-', are useless, can be done with right click, even on smarpthone
    	    ['Format','Font','FontSize'],
    	    ['Bold','Italic','Underline','Strike','-','TextColor','RemoveFormat'],	// ,'Subscript','Superscript' useless
    	 	['NumberedList','BulletedList','Outdent','Indent'],
    	 	['JustifyLeft','JustifyCenter','JustifyRight','JustifyBlock'],
    	    ['Link','Unlink','SpecialChar']
    	];

I do not know why this has no effect?

If anyone knows this, please help me.

Not sure what you are trying to do? Do you want to change the buttons or change the skin or change the toolbar?

I want to add some buttons to toolbar like direction , ‘align’, ‘bidi’

Even Now I see that some items that have defined in the toolbar config not shown in result editor.

for example there is

['Bold','Italic','Underline','Strike','-','TextColor','RemoveFormat'],

but TextColor not shown as you can see in attached

screenshot-dolibarr.dev-2017-10-24-07-56-29-071.png
image :

I’ve just noticed, the toolbars don’t change at all, so I doubt the buttons would change.

Yet in the WYSIWYG module settings you can see the different toolbars available.

Possibly a bug?

Hey @ahmadbadpey & @aljawaid,

Came here for the same reason. Have you made any progress in changing the toolbar since?
Does not seem to work for me either by just changing the config.js

Would love to get some help from you

Cheers

1 Like

Yes I think there is bug.
I am trying to add some button plugins for Ckeditor, on test page I can see new buttons, but not on inside Dolibarr.

Please someone help.