Variant Attributes Not Loading - Web Hosted

Hi There,

I have added variants and attributes but when I try to add them to a product the attribute just keeps loading. It shows nothing but loading.
I have it hosted on a bitnami server.

Can anyone help, please and thank you?

Hi PureMacStar1
What is your Dolibarr version? To assess and help with any issue it is good to know the below

[code]

Environment

• Version: [Affected Dolibarr version(s)]
  • Web server: [Webserver type and version]
  • PHP: [PHP version]
  • Database: [Database type and version]
  • URL(s): [Affected URL(s)][/code]
    when you choose “variant attribute” and “value” from a dropdown list you need to click on “select combination” and then click on “create”

Hi Golf Boarder,

Thanks for your reply, muchly appreciated :smiley:

Version:7.0.1-0
- Web server: CPU platform : Intel Sandy Bridge - provisioned_by : launchpad
- PHP: cant remember/couldnt find it
- Database: cant remember/couldnt find it
- URL(s): /variants/combinations.php?id=6&action=add
and I’m using google chrome as my browser

Sorry, what I meant to say was the value is not loading. I select the variant attribute (size) and the value just says loading but won’t give me the options I created, i.e. S, M, L, UK8, UK10, UK12 etc.

I hope this is the information you needed, if not let me know and I will go hunting for it :smiley:

Kind Regards

Sean

*futurehousestore

wow i so need to wear my glasses xD golf hahaha

Hi Sean,
For the future to access all the needed information just go to Home->Admin Tools

ScreenShot2018-04-17at22.23.53.png

Can you go to Modules and check if your setup is same as mine?

That is in Products tab

You can also activate Developer Tools in your Chrome browser and check in the console if you get any errors

Ahh lol sorry, its one of those nights :smiley:

- Version: 7.0.1
- OS: Linux - Linux bitnami-dolibarr-dm-c702 4.9.0-6-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.9.82-1+deb9u3 (2018-03-02) x86_64
- Web server: Bitnami - Apache
- PHP: 7.0.28
- Database: MySQL or MariaDB 5.7.21
- URL(s): /variants/combinations.php?id=6&action=add

Our set up is the same, the only difference is mine says UK 10 UK10 in the possible values table.

Thanks again :smiley:

No worries, we all have these nights :wink: Have a look at that it helped code-chicken so it should help you. Good luck

1 Like

I was having this same problem and could not figure it out, but this did the trick. Thank you so much!