Error trying search a product on stock

I’m new using dolibarr.

Try to do a search for a product in stock and this message appears.
It asks me to use the configuration $ dolibarr_main_prod to ‘1’ but I do not know where to put this configuration or what else I could do.
Greetings and thanks for the support.

Dolibarr has detected a technical error.
This information can be useful for the diagnosis (you can configure the option $ dolibarr_main_prod to ‘1’ to eliminate these notifications):
Fecha: 20180709201924
Dolibarr: 7.0.3
Nivel de características: 0
PHP: 7.2.7
Server: Apache/2.4.6 (CentOS) OpenSSL/1.0.2k-fips PHP/7.2.7 mod_perl/2.0.10 Perl/v5.16.3
OS: Linux cifx 3.10.0-862.6.3.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Tue Jun 26 16:32:21 UTC 2018 x86_64
UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:61.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/61.0

URL solicitada: /product/reassort.php
Referer: https://pruebas.cifxnetwork.com/product/reassort.php?type=0&leftmenu=
Administrar menú: eldy_menu.php

Administrador de tipo de base de datos: mysqli
Último error en solicitud de acceso de base de datos: SELECT p.rowid, p.ref, p.label, p.barcode, p.price, p.price_ttc, p.price_base_type, p.entity, p.fk_product_type, p.tms as datem, p.duration, p.tosell as statut, p.tobuy, p.seuil_stock_alerte, p.desiredstock, SUM(s.reel) as stock_physique FROM llx_product as p LEFT JOIN llx_product_stock as s on p.rowid = s.fk_product WHERE p.entity IN (1) AND p.fk_product_type <> ‘1’ AND () GROUP BY p.rowid, p.ref, p.label, p.barcode, p.price, p.price_ttc, p.price_base_type, p.entity, p.fk_product_type, p.tms, p.duration, p.tosell, p.tobuy, p.seuil_stock_alerte, p.desiredstock ORDER BY p.ref ASC LIMIT 26
Código de retorno de error para la última petición de acceso a la base de datos: DB_ERROR_SYNTAX
Información del último error de petición de acceso de base de datos: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ‘) GROUP BY p.rowid, p.ref, p.label, p.barcode, p.price, p.price_ttc, p.price_bas’ at line 1

Hello,
This bug is reported:
Bug on github
The soluce seems simple. If you can confirm that this is a good soluce, can you report it?

1 Like

Thanks for your help yves57.

It is correct. there is a typographical error in line 137 of the file /htdocs/product/reassort.php

where the line
if ($ sref) $ sql. = natural_search (‘p.ref’, $ ref);

Should have
if ($ sref) $ sql. = natural_search (‘p.ref’, $ sref);

With that the error is solved.

Best regards.