Creating a pdf from a ODT

Have a new installation of Dolibarr 7.0.3 running on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, with logging set to LOG DEBUG (7) .

All is good except trying to use an ODT template to generate a PDF. The built-in pdf templates (azure, einstein etc) works fine, but no ODT template works.
I tried to work with a very helpful dolibarr user in the Howto / Help forum who suggested I try here.
(Link to that exchange: www.dolibarr.org/t/odt-template-to-generate-a-contract/16780/1

I’ve tested using my own template, the default templates and all combinations. Each time Dolibarr generates an ODT template, not a pdf. All of these generated ODT file are seen as corrupt and not repairable by OpenOffice 4.1.5.
If I test with a very simple ODT template (attached), the output file contains the correct information. It seems that Dolibarr can insert the correct information in the ODT template and create a new document, but there is something else going on which corrupts the new document/output file.

I gone through the log file and it seems ok, it is writing the document & folder with some warnings but without ERROR.

Attached is a zipfile containing the template (name_only.odt), output file ((PROV14)_name_only.ODT) and the logfile (dolibarr1.log).

Archive.zip (30.3 KB)

Sorry this bug concerns a stable version (7.0.3) not the current development version (CVS). I’ll report it in https://www.dolibarr.org/forum/527-bugs-on-a-stable-version.

Please ignore this thread and apologies for wasting time.