SOLVED: 8.0.0 Error creating invoice/order out of proposal

I have upgraded from 7.0.3 to 8.0.0 and I have problems creating an invoice or acceptance of order out of an accepted proposal.

I get the following error message:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ’ , 0, 0, , null, null, NULL, NULL, ‘EUR’, , , , )’ at line 1

Creating a new invoice or acceptance of order without a proposal it works.

Has anybody any idea how to solve this?

Thanks a lot,
Arnold

It is “only” if the proposal was made with 7.0.3
Out of a new porposal created with 8.0.0 the creation of invoice and acceptance of order is working.

Any hints, I have a few proposals pending with 7.0.3

Hello,
can you activate syslog module and give the complete request which is in error?
Do you have VAT applied?

yes VAT is applied to all of my products
pls find attached the logfile
the error is in line 972
there are a few more errors which belong to extern modules, not sure if this is connected to the error

dolibarr.log.txt (248 KB)

Cloning does not work either:

Das System hat einen technischen Fehler festgestellt.
Diese Informationen können bei der Fehlersuche hilfreich sein (Hinweise können entfernt werden indem $dolibarr_main_prod auf ‘1’ gesetzt wird):
Datum: 20180827153531
Dolibarr: 8.0.0
Funktions-Level: 0
PHP: 7.0.10
Server: Apache/2.2.22 (Debian)
OS: Linux 108.hosttech.eu 3.2.0-6-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.2.102-1 x86_64
UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:61.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/61.0

Angefragte URL: /doli/comm/propal/card.php?id=817&action=confirm_clone&confirm=yes&socid=433
Referer: https://******/doli/comm/propal/card.php?id=817&socid=433&action=clone&object=propal
Menüverwaltung: eldy_menu.php

Datenbank Type Manager: mysqli
Letzter Fehlerhafter Datenbankzugriff: INSERT INTO llx_propaldet (fk_propal, fk_parent_line, label, description, fk_product, product_type, fk_remise_except, qty, vat_src_code, tva_tx, localtax1_tx, localtax2_tx, localtax1_type, localtax2_type, subprice, remise_percent, info_bits, total_ht, total_tva, total_localtax1, total_localtax2, total_ttc, fk_product_fournisseur_price, buy_price_ht, special_code, rang, fk_unit, date_start, date_end, fk_multicurrency, multicurrency_code, multicurrency_subprice, multicurrency_total_ht, multicurrency_total_tva, multicurrency_total_ttc) VALUES (831, null, ‘Zwischensumme’, ‘’, null, ‘9’, null, 99, ‘’, 0, 0, 0, ‘0’, ‘0’, null, 0, ‘0’, , , 0, 0, , null, ‘0’, 104777, 10, NULL, null, null, null, ‘EUR’, 0, 0, 0, 0)
Rückgabewert des letzten fehlerhaften Datenbankzugriff: DB_ERROR_SYNTAX
Information zum letzten fehlerhaften Datenbankzugriff: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ’ , 0, 0, , null, ‘0’, 104777, 10, NULL, null, null, null, ‘EUR’, 0, 0, 0, 0)’ at line 1

Solved with 8.0.1

Thanks a lot! :happy: