SOLVED: Permission page empty

DOLIBARR ENVIRONMENT
- Version: [8.0.1]
- Operating System: [Linux ip-172-31-44-133 4.14.62-65.117.amzn1.x86_64 #1 SMP Fri Aug 10 20:03:52 UTC 2018 x86_64]
- Web Server: [Apache/2.4.34 (Amazon)]
- PHP: [5.6.37]
- Database: [MySQL or MariaDB 5.5.61]

Hi
I just make a new install of Dolibarr 8.0.1 and setup company/organisation then modules/applications
I created then new users but I’m not able to give them permission to access to modules/application because the page stays blank on the contrary as it was on Dolibarr 7.0.0 (the previous version I used). Even for the main “user” the page stays blank. I attach a snapshot.
Is it a known bug ? I tried on different browser or OS client
Thank you for your answer.

Kind regards
Cyril

Hi,

Nothing on the bugtracker.
you can check yuor logs ?

Hi
thank you for your reply. It was probably a matter of file’s permission on the server so I restored my 7.0 version and updated it it works fine now.
I can’t send the log then sorry.
Have a good day
Cyril

Hello All,
I have the same issue with updating to 8.02.
Page with Permissions is empty. Also logged as ADMIN - no righst to edit permissions for users and groups. In llx_user ‘admin’ flag is 1, but permissons are not accessible. And something strange when browsing with phpmyadmin database I found 2 tables for _user
llx8c_user
llxr3_user which is actual
Pls let me know how to solve this issue coz activating new modules is not possible to be accessed as no permissions are given

Hello
As I said I didn’t found the answer and I had to reinstall
A friend told me it could be a permission problem between rights on the files and on the Apache session running.
But I didn’t spend time investigating
Have a good day
Cyril