SOLVED: PDF creation missing after customer order confirm.

Dear All, I have installed 7.0.3 Dolibarr on my server and it works very well.
I have encountered a strange BUG.
After creating a new commercial proposal, is possible to create the order (comande), if I click the button to generate the PDF (for example using the standard einstein template), the routine will generate the PDF without any problem.
If I convalidate the document and try again to generate the PDF, a message says that is successfully generated but no attachment is visible in the section,
I have also tryed to use others templates such as “proforma” or “ODT” but in any case the result is the same.
Before activating the other templates from the modules configuration main menù, the function was working without problems, infact I have generate 3 order confirmation before the BUG.
I could suppose that there is a bug in the database entry who manages the pdf templates after order convalidation.
Infact if I try to generate the sample PDF from the modules configuration menu, he generates a file called “SPECIMEN.PDF”, so I go to generate a new customer order, I convalidate it, and in the document section will appair the file “SPECIMEN.PDF”
Please someone could help me ?

I have solved the thread by myself. The bug was on module/settings/customer order/template
In Marbre default mask the sample format was CO{yy}{mm}-{nnnn}
Using Saphir mask (Custome), I have used a correct sintax as CO{yy}{mm}-{0000}, and now It works!
I have also updated to >8 vesion stable.