Creates dublicate sell

I find this issue on earlier versions, it happining not often. I thought that this issue fixed, but yesterday I found one sell with PROV ref. number and I see that the system dublicate it http://prntscr.com/kwx4c0 like previuos sell with paid status too. I use 8.0.1 version of dolibarr.

Hello

Your message is not very clear about what the problem is. [prov] filenames will be generated until the document becomes validated/confirmed. After that it will change to a reference according to your numbering model.

If you still believe this is an error, kindly explain in more detail what you think the error is so that the community can provide more feedback. Also, kindly post (here) your Dolibarr setup environment as suggested in the [url=www.dolibarr.org/t/post-guidelines/16873/1 Guidelines[/url]. This will greatly help the community in assisting you where possible.

ok, I use POS module for sell and sometimes after the sell I see the dublicated sell with PROV filename. I don’t know why it sometimes dublicates sell, from January till now I see 16 dublicates.

Update to v8.0.2 and see if that solves your problem?

I updated it on Monday to 8.2 version and today I got one more dublicate sell again.

Same issue here: attempted to create custom fields for the Third Parties/Prospects module, more precisely Facebook and Twitter address fields. This resulted in duplicates of both fields, and on top of that the entered values do not get saved even when “save” is clicked when modifying the prospect’s card. Other, previously existing values can be edited fine and the modifications do get saved with the same click. Using Dolibarr 7.0.2 and not so keen on updating before 8 gets added to Installatron - too much pain to do it manually.