DOLIBARR ENVIRONMENT
- Version: [8.0.3]
- Operating System: [Linux Centos 7]
- Web Server: [NGINX and 1.14]
- PHP: [PHP 5.6.30]
- Database: [5.5.60-MariaDB]
- URL(s): [/admin/company.php]

Following is the Error.log:

#0 /var/www/pm.vegastar.com.vn/html/core/lib/date.lib.php(132): DateTime->__construct()
#1 /var/www/pm.vegastar.com.vn/html/core/modules/modAdherent.class.php(346): dol_time_plus_duree(1542805209, 1, 'y')
#2 /var/www/pm.vegastar.com.vn/html/core/lib/admin.lib.php(1199): modAdherent->__construct(Object(DoliDBMysqli))
#3 /var/www/pm.vegastar.com.vn/html/admin/company.php(74): activateModulesRequiredByCountry('VN')
#4 {main}
  thrown in /var/www/pm.vegastar.com.v" while reading response header from upstream, client: 10.10.10.14, server: pm.vegastar.com.vn, request: "POST /admin/company.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "pm.vegastar.com.vn", referrer: "http://pm.vegastar.com.vn/admin/company.php?action=edit"

Hello, you would need to give more description of your issue for anyone to help. Also, kindly do not create duplicate posts… if you read the guidelines, it does mention that first time posters must wait to have their first post reviewed to protect spam. Especially if you have not provided any information in your profile - which you haven’t.

Where are you trying to change the company? How are you trying to do it? Do you have any screenshots? With this information, including the server information you have already included, somebody may be able to better assist you.

1 Like

Thank for your reply.
Please check the attached file for snapshot.
This is the first setting up system. (Settings in menu Setup -> Company/Organization.)
After filling company name and other infomation, i press “Save” -> system inform Error (like snapshot 2).
Please help me.

Pièces jointes :

I think the problem is with Nginx… check with your web hosting company to make sure all is ok on the server side.

Also, try running Dolibarr set up again.