ERROR - NEW PRICE REQUEST VENDOR

[code]
DOLIBARR ENVIRONMENT

• Version: [8.0.3]
  • Operating System: [Windows NT HM8786 6.1 build 7601 (Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter Edition Service Pack 1) i586]
  • Web Server: [Microsoft-IIS/7.5]
  • PHP: [7.1.1]
  • Database: [MySQL or MariaDB 5.6.35-81.0]
  • URL(s): [htdocs/projet/card.php][/code]

So here Iam again guys hehe.

I’m trying to do a new vendor proposal request, I fill everything and click on CREATE DRAFT the screen show me nothing but the following image.
[hide]
https://imgur.com/a/oRzlxQN
[/hide]

Anyone has any ideia why this is happening?

Thanks alot!

Hello

The url in you dolibarr environment is wrong - a little confusing.

However, based on the screenshot (you can insert the image here too by the way) a blank screen should not happen. Contact your web hosting company or access your server and switch [tt] show errors [/tt] to ON.

Then try creating a new proposal again and hopefully the error will show so we have a better idea of where to look.

Another tip: Ask the hosting company to check the server error logs.

Hey

Okay aljawaid I’ll reach them and try to get the error logs and will be back here

Thanks

Hi.

So the hosting company can’t provide me the ERROR Logs only the HTTP logs, I’m still with the same problem, I made a price request but when I try to open it the screens shows me nothing but a blank screen like the image below.

mydomain.com/portal/htdocs/supplier_proposal/card.php?id=0

This is a display error which is hidden by default on the server from what I know. Check those HTTP logs to see if any errors or warnings are inside them.

Whether you, or your hosting company, need to access cPanel (or equivalent) to set php errors to ‘on’. That way, the page will show the error and we can look into what it might be.

Also, your screenshot is now showing for v9.0 which is not yet released.

Hi aljawaid,

I did not found any errors on the HTTP logs, I requested my hosting company to enable the display_error on my php conf and soon as they enable it I’ll be back here. Thanks for your help.

Ps: I installed the 9.0 version to to check if the problem was on the version I was using but it continues.

Hi,

They enabled the error_reporting with value E_ALL & ~E_DEPRECATED & ~E_STRICT. But still no solution, the page shows no error just the blank screen except when I click on linked files I got an unknow error.

It might be something I did not configured correctly like a dictionarie?

Version 9.0 is not stable version its development version.
Please reinstall the old version again and check for errors.
Its not advisable to use development version on live server, try on localhost first.

Hi,
try to change the menu in display and try again.

Hi nazeer,

I was using a stable version as you can see on my first picture, I changed to the 9.0 to see if the error would persists.

Changed!

Now I’m using auguria_menu, I noticed on the menu page that I have a menu unlinked called Vendor Proposals.

Hi,
ok i saw it was 8.0.3, how about in 7.x.x? did you face the same problem?
What was the scenario before 8.0.3? problem started after update or so?

Click edit on New price request and send screenshot

I tried 7.x.x, 8.x.x and the 9.0.0 all with the same problem LOL

Hi,

Ps: I’m back to the v8.0.4

Any help here?

Thanks!