ODT tags for extra fields in Project module

Hello Team,

I’m using Dolibarr 8.03.

Yesterday I try to use ODT template for Projects modules and find many issues.I use Project module as a Lead/Prospect tracking without activated TASKS.

1. ODT generation require all [Begin ] [End] to be included in document template to works without errors. This means - if you do not want to use in your own ODT template project contacts or projectfiles or projectreferences - you should to include in any case just to generate odt document. I test ODT including one by one of the project row tags and really it is working only if all [Begin] [End] are in document.
  2. ODT tags for extra fields in Project are not printed. I try to change in Complementary attributes(projects) value of Visible for each extra field but it is changing properly only on Project card properly - in ODT tags again they are empty string without values.
  3. ODT tags for contacts, files, references etc. works only in table - in lines not working
    To displays in line use [!-- BEGIN projectcontacts --] to begin and [!-- END projectcontacts --] to end NOT WORKING
    To display in table use [!-- BEGIN row.projectcontacts --] to begin and [!-- END row.projectcontacts --] to end OK

and found some tags working ok
object_opp_percent = {object_opp_percent}
object_opp_amount = {object_opp_amount}
object_budget_amount= {object_budget_amount}

hope developers will fix these.

Happy New Year holidays