Error message on fresh install of 9.0.0

I get the error message “Unknown column ‘u.twitter’ in ‘field list’” when installing 9.0.0. on Ubuntu. Get the error message during installation although it does allow you to finish install, but then on log-in screen the error appears again and you cannot get past the log-in screen.

Quick edit:

My partner said he got the error initially trying to upgrade from 8.0.4 to 9.0.0. and it wouldn’t let him finish the upgrade. So instead of just an upgrade he did a fresh install and the fresh install had no error messages during install but instead had the error at the log-in screen.

He did check the forums and tried to see if he could pinpoint a similar error and find the fix, but as of now we have not figured it out.

Ubuntu version 18.04

Thanks!

Well, we ended up just doing a completely new install with new database and everything and got it to install with no error message. We weren’t using it for production yet, so we didn’t have to worry about loss of data.

Can’t wait to try out this version!

i get this error but it starts ok after i just let it go on
Error DB_ERROR_1071: ALTER TABLE llx_emailcollector_emailcollectorfilter ADD UNIQUE INDEX uk_emailcollector_emailcollectorfilter (fk_emailcollector, type, rulevalue);
Specified key was too long; max key length is 767 bytes
i think it have some thing to do with my mail setup it is not used at the moment

i have only problem on one installation and that was my try out so main installation is working fin

I got similar error message at first login after upgrade from 8.0.2 to 9.0.0 : “Unknown column ‘u.twitter’ in ‘field list’”
Impossible to log anymore :frowning: