Version 9.0 some trouble

Hello,
Following the migration from 8.04 to 9.0 :
When I go to the menu [Configuration] [Modules / applications] in the top of the screen are displayed thes lines :

Warning: Declaration of modCommissions::init() should be compatible with DolibarrModules::init($options = ‘’) xxx/Dolibarr/htdocs/core/modules/modCommissions.class.php on line 167

Warning: Declaration of modCommissions::remove() should be compatible with DolibarrModules::remove($options = ‘’) xxx/Dolibarr/htdocs/core/modules/modCommissions.class.php on line 167

Warning: Declaration of modAccountingExpert::init() should be compatible with DolibarrModules::init($options = ‘’) xxx/Dolibarr/htdocs/accountingex/core/modules/modAccountingExpert.class.php on line 462

Warning: Declaration of modAccountingExpert::remove() should be compatible with DolibarrModules::remove($options = ‘’) xxx/Dolibarr/htdocs/accountingex/core/modules/modAccountingExpert.class.php on line 462

Warning: Declaration of modCustomFields::init() should be compatible with DolibarrModules::init($options = ‘’) xxx/Dolibarr/htdocs/customfields/core/modules/modCustomFields.class.php on line 478

Warning: Declaration of modCustomFields::remove() should be compatible with DolibarrModules::remove($options = ‘’) xxx/Dolibarr/htdocs/customfields/core/modules/modCustomFields.class.php on line 478

Warning: Declaration of modCustomFieldsPDFTest::init() should be compatible with DolibarrModules::init($options = ‘’) xxx/Dolibarr/htdocs/customfieldspdftest/core/modules/modCustomFieldsPDFTest.class.php on line 274

Warning: Declaration of modCustomFieldsPDFTest::remove() should be compatible with DolibarrModules::remove($options = ‘’) xxx/Dolibarr/htdocs/customfieldspdftest/core/modules/modCustomFieldsPDFTest.class.php on line 274

Warning: Declaration of modProductsEasyAccess::init() should be compatible with DolibarrModules::init($options = ‘’) xxx/Dolibarr/htdocs/productseasyaccess/core/modules/modProductsEasyAccess.class.php on line 277

Warning: Declaration of modProductsEasyAccess::remove() should be compatible with DolibarrModules::remove($options = ‘’) xxx/Dolibarr/htdocs/productseasyaccess/core/modules/modProductsEasyAccess.class.php on line 277

Is it a problem due to a bad PHP version (7.0;7.1;7.2 give me the same message) ?

Thanks for help.
Alain.

There is no …/htdocs/core/modules/modCommissions.class.php in v9.0

Any 3rd party modules installed?

Thanks for your reply but all my versions of Dolibarr are without any third party module !

BR

Hi,

But all the error that your report are from thrid party modules :
xxx/Dolibarr/htdocs/core/modules/modCommissions.class.php
xxx/Dolibarr/htdocs/accountingex/core/modules/modAccountingExpert.class.php
xxx/Dolibarr/htdocs/customfields/core/modules/modCustomFields.class.php
xxx/Dolibarr/htdocs/productseasyaccess/core/modules/modProductsEasyAccess.class.php

So you have 4 old third party modules.

If you don’t use them please delete the following files/folders :
xxx/Dolibarr/htdocs/core/modules/modCommissions.class.php
xxx/Dolibarr/htdocs/accountingex
xxx/Dolibarr/htdocs/customfields
xxx/Dolibarr/htdocs/productseasyaccess

Or make a Fresh install of DOlibarr

1 Like

Thank you !
Both are right, some old modules were on the server but do not launch any warning in the previous updates which was probably minor updates without a complete review of the files loaded on the server.

Anyway all is right now .

Many thanks for your support.

Hi,
What does it means ?
“a Fresh install”

Following a new install and OFF/ON on a module for example Propal the old menus of CustomFiels in on the top and not working (error 404) (of course the files are not present.

May I modify the database ?
Thanks.

WARNING - BEFORE ANY DELETE mentionned above,
take care to deactivate the relevant modules.
BR
Alain.

Good remark !
Sorry I forgot to tell…

Dear AlainG,
I always face minor problems like this on migration.
Just go to the files you get from warning.
For example: Open xxx/Dolibarr/htdocs/core/modules/modCommissions.class.php in a php editor
Find the error init(), correct with init($options = ‘’) or init($options = “”) and thats it. This error will be fixed. Just take care on this detail. May double ’ dont work and you need to change it to double “” (empty string).
Never delete modules. You may have paid to buy them.