Balance of remaining holidays

Hello
I’ve just updated to Dolibarr 9 and I still have the problem with the balance of remaining holidays. Each month increase with new days but when I approve new days doesn’t automatically decrease. I have to update manually. Any solution? I’ve try with leave_paid type and a custom type.

DOLIBARR ENVIRONMENT
- Version: 9.0
- PHP: 7.2.7
- URL(s): holiday/list, holiday/define_holiday

Can you provide a screenshot of the setup of your leave types into home setup dictionary ?

Of course, I send you a screenshot

Pièces jointes :

Of course, I send you a screenshot

And what is the type of the leave request done and you expect to see a decrease ?
Only leave request with a type with column is 1 in first column.

On my side, i do not experience any trouble. Decrease is correct on approval as long as the type of leave request was set up for automatic decrease.

Hi all,
I also can confirm that the decrease of remaning holidays doesn’t come automatically in 9.0.0 when the user receive an approval.

Regards,

I expect to see a decrease in LEAVE_PAID or LEAVE_VACACIONES. Where can I configure a leave request to automatic decrease?

According to your screenshot, they are already setup for this (value is 1 in first column).
I think i have found an explanation. I try to push a fix in 9.0.1 that will be released very soon…

1 Like

Hi,

Sorry to jump in, I created a new topic “Dolibarr 9 Leaves are not re-calculating”, having missed this post my apologies. Were there any advancement on this bug report, even if it is a work around?

Thank you kindly
Gabriel

Hi Eldy ,

I upgraded the version to 9.0.1 - latest version and balance of leave is still not working .
can you please help ?
is there any workaround to show the correct balance of leave ?
Attached is the screenshot of setup - dictionary setup -- type of leave .

Good day!
I am facing the same problem with automatic decreases of leaves. Was the problem fixed on the 9.0.1 version?

Regards,

Good day
I am facing the same problem with the automatic decrease of leaves days. Was the problem fixed in the 9.0.1/9.0.2 versions?

Regards,

Hi,

Try it and let us know!

It’s not that easy for us to make an upgrade. I need some degree of security to try that.
Does someone know if the problem was fixed?

For us, the problem was fixed.

Hi @dahonora,
Yes, it is fixed within the 9.0.1

Hi @csobrino!
Thank you for your comment. Can you tell exactly what version of Dolibarr did you install? I was checking the changelog of the 9.0.1 version, but I didn’t see anything related to this change. It was in the 9.0.2 where I found something about it (‘FIX: Transaction on leave approval and decrease ko if setup not complete’). Is that the version you installed?
Regards

Changelog: https://github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr/blob/develop/ChangeLog

Great. Thank you so much!