Version 8.0.4 - Purchase Order Custom Code Issue

[code]
DOLIBARR ENVIRONMENT

• Version: [8.0.0]
  • Operating System: [ Linux RaptorERP 4.9.0-8-686 #1 SMP Debian 4.9.130-2 (2018-10-27) i686]
  • Web Server: [Apache/2.4.25 (Debian)]
  • PHP: [7.0.33-0+deb9u1]
  • Database: [MySQL or MariaDB 5.5.5-10.1.37-MariaDB-0+deb9u1]
  • URL(s): [not quite sure, new to this system but willing to attempt code changes if directed.] [/code]

Hi folks, I’m having some trouble setting a custom Purchase Order code. for example I would like to set the default PROV{0} mask to PO-{000000} and although it sets ok within the module setup; it doesn’t appear to pull through to the Purchase Order creation i.e. I still get a PROV{0} mask number.

As mentioned above, if I could be directed to the location of where the mask is pulled into the PO creation function then I would easily have a bash at fixing this myself.

Regards,

Krokr

Hi! I had the same issue. Whenever you configure the Purchase Order module: this mask your are setting will appear or work after you click the button “Validate and approve”. This changes the status of the Purchase Order and is at this moment that your mask will take place. I think the first mask PROV does not have a settings admin to change it.

Hope this helps!