Currencies not pulled from supplier or product

There are several issues in management of currencies, most of them related to call a product for a purchase order or for a customer order or supplier proposals, the temporal fix for me is changing the currency value to 1, nevertheless this will give a bigger/smaller balance in the accounts depending on company currency and third party or product buying/sale currency.

The suggestion here, I guess, is follow supplier currency(if exist buying price or declared currency in third party), and edit product section having a cost price and cost currency.

I’ve noticed this issue from older versions of dolibarr to the 8.0.0, but I guess is still in 9.0.0.

I’ve recently noticed the same issue when I was trying to use replenishment feature and created orders in same currency(my company currency) not the supplier currencies.

Another option tat would be useful in that feature, is to replenish by customer order, not just by desired stock, and/or in the customer order tab add an option to replenish missing products and associate them to respective project.