Calculated area and volume of products

Hi, new to Dolibarr and loving it. But I can’t find an answer to the following issue in the forum:

After I enter the dimensions of a new product (length x width x height), Dolibarr calculates the area and volume. However it appears this calculation is always assuming my dimensions are in whole metres, even if I enter a fraction of metres (or mm or whatever else).

If I enter 583 x 356 x 152 mm, Dolibarr shows area of 207548 m² and volume of 31547300 m³. Clearly this is not correct.

I tried using 0.583 x 0.356 x 0.152 M, but I still get a wrong area and volume calculation.

583 x 356 METRES would give an area of 207548 m².

Please let me know if I’m doing something stupid, but I’m really thinking there is a bug in the area and volume calc?

Pièces jointes :

Hi,
Please insert the picture in message area, because the attachments only doesn’t work.

Don’t see any way to insert image in-line, but here are links to images:

Try to edit and save the empty fields with units that you want to receive for area and volume.

Yeah, I understand I can manually edit the values, but my point is that the automatically calculated values provided by Dolibarr seem to be wrong. That looks like a bug, yes?